Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What does it mean to be SOULED OUT?



This is sort of our unofficial Youth Group song, Souled Out by Lacrae. Saying that you want to be SOULED OUT is not something that is to be taken lightly. Lacrea asks God in the song to Break him, Shake him and Mold him.

That is an awesome prayer that we should all be asking God on a daily basis....
- Break me, of the chains that are holding me back from being closer to you!
- Shake me, so that all the junk I collect on a daily basis is removed!
- Mold me, into the image of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Do you want to be SOULED OUT for God?
If so, ask God to help you..... to break you, shake you, and mold you. Start your journey by reading one chapter of the bible a day, then make it two. Or start by devoting 15 interruption-free minutes a day to God in prayer, then make it 30. Before long, you will be well on your way to becoming SOULED OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment